Panchvakra Facility is one of the Premier Facility Management And security services Company in Mumbai, having a wide clientele base all over Maharashtra. Panchvakra means its union of 5 powers which united together calles as panchvakra .We are providing our expertise since 2012 and have earned appreciation from our clients by providing excellent, professional and timely services as per their requirements and set standards. We provide security and housekeeping personnel to Hotels, Industries, Commercial / Office Complexes, Residential and Construction sites.
Our large base of personnel, have to pass our systems under which character antecedents are checked and verified to know the personal and family background and they are also refrained from joining or forming any union or having any affiliation to any political party during the tenure of their employment with us.
We provide smart fitted uniform and all other accessories and equipment’s required for efficient performance of their duties.
THE SCOPE OF OUR SERVICES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete security and protection of goods, assets, structural damage, theft, pilferage and fire control, unwanted movement of workers, visitors and unauthorized person, tackling and monitoring emergencies wherever necessary, taking assistance from the Police / Fire etc. for the security of the premises.
- Maintenance of all registers / gate passes etc. and related document to the security work would be done by the security personnel provided by us including regular patrolling of the premises.
- We make special arrangements of providing personnel, who would liaison with the Police / Fire / Labor and other government department.
- We will be responsible for the conduct and the proper behavior of our personnel and are liable to take care of all the statutory Acts & Rules. We will ensure that the personnel turn- up for their duties on time maintaining tidiness and in proper uniform.
- We are fully bound for assisting and will be co-operative with the management, observing all the activities of the workers, and ensure that our personnel discharge their duties vigilantly, punctually and obediently in all best possible manners with senior Officers and Executives as well as looking after machineries and assets on the premises.'